Monday, April 11, 2005

Photos

Well I've just updated Speculum Conlectio with some photos I acquired from Matt's collection.
There's a mix of CU, Social gathering and Parachute photos.

Also I think I should probably explain what exactly Speculum Conlectio is for.
For starters Speculum Conlectio is Latin and roughly translates to Image or Mirror Image collection.

What I'm using the blog for is a place to store and share Images that fit in to a number of categories, CU related, photo's related to our little blogging community and any other cool photos.

At the moment I'm the only one posting Images from my collection and a few from Alethea and Matt's collections. Hopefully at some stage Alethea will start posting as well. Also if requested I'll probably open it up to any of you I know who have Digital Camera's and what to post the odd Image the fit's in the above categories that you don't want taking up space on your blog.

Note all the images are uploaded at 1024x768 so if you want the larger version click on the image. If you need or want an even higher quality version than that contact me or who ever posted the image and ask them to send you a copy.

No comments: