1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
- Graduated with an MSc
- Got a full time Job
- Moved out of home for good
- Visited another country
Yes seeing it's one from around 2004 I've stuck with ever since (to make no more NY resolutions).
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
An ability to be somewhat more outgoing.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a job and moving away from home.
9. What was your biggest failure of the year?
Uhm, no idea.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- EEE PC
Uhm no idea.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Probably a whole lot of people I've now forgotten about.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, food, camera, eee pc, books, Games
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind of you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Neither, happy to have a job, sad I don't get to see a lot of my friends as much any more.
b) fatter or thinner?
Slightly heavier though that probably means I now look underweight rather than like a walking skeleton.
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent time with friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With family, in Australia.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
22. What was your favourite TV programme?
Hmm probably Code Geass
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
The name of the Wind.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Thrice (Thanks Andrew B!)
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
A awesome job, and something more than friendship (admittedly considering the lack of effort I put into that the result is not surprising)
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?
Nothing I think, hit 24,
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A bigger pay packet
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Same as always
32. What kept you sane?
Friends and my loner tendencies
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The US election, and New Zealand Election
35. Who did you miss?
The Christchurch bunch (not that your all in Chch these days)
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Hard to say, meet a few people but don't know any one well enough yet to make some one a best.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Work sucks but at least it pays.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Don't listen to enough music for this one.