Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blinding Silence

Well I've been a little silent on the blog front recently. The primary reason being my laptops currently in for repair which has severely reduced the time I'm spending online. As my old desktop is rather slow, and after 13 months of using an LCD screen a 15"CRT is insanely painful to use.
Also the desktop is far to slow to edit the photo's I'm wanting to post. Combine that with University enrolment and related issues, the new Riccarton public library opening up right across the road and I've been somewhat preoccupied (35 books takes some time even for me to read).
None the less the laptop hopefully comes back in the next day or two at which point I'll get the photo editing out of the way and the photo's posted.

So expect to see soon a number of photo's from the play in the park, from Jess's 21st, and likely some from Sparks in the park once that occurs this weekend.

In the mean time I leave you with a couple of poems that have been unfortunately coming to mind during the last few games of RoboRally I've played.

No comments: