Monday, August 08, 2005

CCG Ball

Well the CCG Ball has just finished, lots of fun for all I hope.
As you might expect with the number of cameras present there is a decent number of photos around and some of the highlights of those will soon turn up on a certain photo blog.

I'm going to try something a bit different this time and add them all to one post in a logical order. So it will pay to check the post out a few times over the next week or two as I acquire images from Alethea's collection and hopefully a couple of other peoples.

Note as usual if you want a full res copy of a photo or have a good reason for one to be removed contact me.


Note if you see two copies of this in your feed it's because Bogger ate the previous post so I've had to repost it.

1 comment:

Woody said...

Are there gonna be anymore updates on the ball photo scene?

J